• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can't reply to thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't reply to thread

I am trying to reply to a thread titled 'Why don't you guy's use Zymol' and i am unable to do so,also i see the thread has been moved,to 'where.'

Re: can't reply to thread

So,this is the place to post if you require some help

Comment

Not sure why you cant... was the thread closed?
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Yes,i think so,it was titled 'why don't you guys use zymol' i was about to make a second reply,when i was denied access through my account,and now this thread has been moved.

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseman View Post
          Yes,i think so,it was titled 'why don't you guys use zymol' i was about to make a second reply,when i was denied access through my account,and now this thread has been moved.
          I closed the thread and moved it to the Moderators forum and then banned the member who was what is called a Troll.

Just to note, we don't ban anyone here on MOL, you ban yourself. This guy joined the forum with the sole intent of causing strife. We don't need that here, there are plenty of other discussion forums he can act like that on.
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks for the clarification,Mike i had a hunch that this guy was only a trouble maker,i guess theese guys are going to crop up every now and then,good call by the way

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseman View Post
              Thanks for the clarification,Mike i had a hunch that this guy was only a trouble maker, i guess these guys are going to crop up every now and then, good call by the way
              There are 3 primary reasons people join a detailing discussion forum,
              • To ask questions and get help for their detailing project.
              • To answer questions and help others with their detailing project.
              • To cause problems and strife.

It's pretty easy to tell from the first post or two from a problem causer what thier intent or agenda is for joining our forum. In the past, we've asked people like this why they joined and given them the above three options for their answers and to date, evertime this has happened, we never hear from them again.

Their silence proves us correct and they know it, so they tuck their tails between their legs and run. It's a win/win situation for everyone.

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');