• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures and comments from tonight's "On the Pulse"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures and comments from tonight's "On the Pulse"

Another great turn out and a lot of fun!

Thanks everyone for coming to Meguiar's for this month's "On The Pulse".
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Pictures and comments from tonight's "On the Pulse"

definately comming back. i have a car for you Mike, it will probalby need a rotary because the paint is sooo oxidized. it's a 1987 volvo 240. hopefully we coudl get somethign done w/ a panel or so. probalby see you next week.

Comment

Well just wanted to say THANKS! first of all.

It took me a few shots to finally be at one of these events, after showing up too late to the NSX Prime sat class, and last weeks class being cancelled, it was sweet to finally see what its all about.

Since my car had body damage, I felt it was pointless to work on it, so maybe after I get it fixed this week Ill stop by in 2-3 weeks and see what we can do on my car Its got swirls galore and a few scratches -- Yum.

I plan on buying a DA and some products, so I gotta learn how to use em first hand...

Comment

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS AGAIN TO MY BUDDY J-ROD FOR THE INVITE...MIKE DID AN AWESOME JOB TEACHING US HOW TO USE THE CLAY BAR AND ALSO USING THE DA MACHINE THE TRUNK AND THE BACK BUMPER ON MY INTEGRA REALLY CAME OUT AWESOME AND I WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR THAT......GREAT MEETING EVERYONE!

Comment

Here's a few photos from tonight's event!

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks Mike for showing us how to have nice shiny car using the right tools and products. I need to get the DA so I can start working on my car.
            Great meet and nice meeting everyone!
            "Huu duyen thien ly nang tuong ngo,
            Vo duyen doi dien bat tuong phung."

Comment

GREAT PICS MIKE!

Comment

OK. I've got a dumb quesion....who is Ryan Dunn?
                -Bob
                NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

You have to watch "Viva La Bam" or "Jack***" to find out...
                  2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Thanks to everybody for coming out.
                    A really good mixe of people and cars, and BIG thanks to Ryan Dunn for being Car Crazy and coming down and hanging out.

Mike's Integra received some really good TLC it needed it on that trunk, Fred's JTUNED Honda Fit received a nice coat NXT Generation Tech wax and he was good to go!

Alot of the other guys learned a few steps to getting your car to your expectations and a DA can be your best friend.

Last but not least thank you Mike Philips for doing what you do and teaching with the expertise you have, and of course thanks for snapping pics!

See you guys next month for On The Pulse in October!

I'll post pics later my card reader is at home back in Arizona, so will have to be this weekend!
                    SEND IT!
                    Life's too short... Live Fast

Comment

Originally posted by RDVT4ME View Post
                      OK. I've got a dumb quesion....who is Ryan Dunn?

Just what I was thinking!
                      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
                        You have to watch "Viva La Bam" or "Jack***" to find out...
                        Sweet, awesome role model.
                        Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

exactly Mr.SS.

And, by the way, I'm liking the Superior Shine logo...reminds me of Rolls Royce I guess.
                          2015 Fiat 500 Abarth.
                          2011 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V using AMSOIL synthetics. Best 1/4 mile: 14.959 (sold)

Comment

Ehh, there's worse role models than some guys goofing off in public and hurting each other. I've watched the shows and gotten a good laugh out of it.
                            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by pcfxer View Post
                              exactly Mr.SS.

And, by the way, I'm liking the Superior Shine logo...reminds me of Rolls Royce I guess.

Thanks. Thats not my company logo. It is was created to use just as an avatar.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');