• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much protection does final inspection give

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much protection does final inspection give

Is it as good as the others? All I have right now. Basically used it for easier wipe downs when the 3m smr gummed up.

But still have lots left and it smells excellent.

Re: How much protection does final inspection give

I could be wrong but i dont think Final inspection has any protective qualities. Maybe you have it mixed up with another product, Final inspection is #34 and its the mirror glaze version of QD.
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

That is what I have. Not sure if it is as good as using quik wax between washes

Comment

There really isnt much protection from it. I think it is almost like a thin coat of polish on top of your wax, to shine it up and smooth it out. But it will wear off before a wax will, even a spray wax.

Someone had said that the Nxt Speed Detailer had a little protection, but I dont know if that is for sure or not.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');