• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trouble with the new layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trouble with the new layout

I am struggling with the new forum. I log in and it says I am logged in, go to the forums and I'm not logged in. I have cookies and Java Script enabled.

Where is the view post since last visited? I can't find that. It used to be on the first page (very convenient). The best I see is "today's posts", but that's not what I am looking for.

As of this moment, I sure liked the old system better and haven't seen the benefit of this new one. I am sure I'll come around but ...

Re: trouble with the new layout

After posting this, now I see New Posts on the top line. It wasn't there before. Hmmmm. That's a different top line now.

Comment

I have a similar problem. When I goto the home page of MOL, it says I am not online...but when I click on one of the links like "FAQ" it will say I am logged in.

Comment

Same here.. must be a bug in the homepage.
        I logged on and get the confirmation box that I'm logged in and after the refresh I'm on the homepage but again with those empty login boxes instead of the user information box.

However, if I click on "forums" I'm logged on... Probably some bad cookie / session validation.
        showroomglaze.net

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');