• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures from SRT Forums at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from SRT Forums at Meguiar's!

SRT Forums at Meguiar's!

On August 5th, 2006 Meguiar's will proudly host a hands-on detailing class for members of SRT Forums! here at Meguiar's Corporate offices in Irvine, CA.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Pictures from SRT Forums at Meguiar's!

Great class today with a great group of people! Chris volunteered his car for the demonstration, thanks Chris!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks Mike and everyone at Meguiar's for having us, I had a great time. I learned a lot and was amazed at the difference between the before and after on my car. You can bet that I will be using the clay bar a lot more now that I know how to use it. I've used some of your products and really like them, and after today, I will be using more of them.
      Thanks Again,
      Chris Walker

Comment

It was great/interesting learning about the history of how Meguiars got started & how successful the products have been in use. Mike really knows his stuff & kept everything upbeat which was needed for a Saturday morning. Everyone who attended was pretty cool too. I will definitely be attending the open classes & will continue using the Meguiars line. Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!
        Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
        www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
        Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Thanks to Mike and John for the excellent class! The newly remodelled classroom rocks! We like the checkered tiles!

We always see pics of the cars for each Saturday..how abt some pics of the master detailer?

In the Classroom:

Giving the Scratch-X Demo:

Giving pointers on using the dual speed power tool:

The only brand that the Black Prowler trusts!

Comment

Thanks for the AWESOME Class Mike!!! : :

... and not forgetting those freebies too, we'll definitely put them to good use!!!

J.

Comment

All I can say is WOW... AWESOME Class and big big thanks to Mike. It was a great experience.

Comment

Thanks Mike

The class was a great experience, I learned a lot about detailing cars and had lots of fun. Can't wait to start working on my car and ditch my collection of scratches!

Comment

definitely this class shows the history of megiuars. even though that may have nothing to do with the actual detailing, a long history in the business proves that they having staying power and that they are a company you can trust with your car.

we learned a lot yesterday, on how to use the products PROPERLY and get fanTAStic results

Many thanks for the lessons, the food, and the products. We all came up big on this one... FOR FREE!

thanks mike

EDIT: forgot to mention, i have used turtle wax for YEARS and never seen results like that. brand loyaltly just went from turtle wax to meguiars.
                  Once the tree drops,
                  the bull*@#$ stops.

Comment

Thanks for a great class mike, I had a great learning experience! The history lesson was very informative into why your product can be trusted to produce results and Mike showing us that it works on our cars.

I have already been using some of your products for a while now, like the clay bar(2 years), quick detailer(10 years) cleaner wax & wheel cleaner. The class introduced to me a few products that I was unaware of like the scratchX, Quik interior detailer and a few others. Not only that but I was shown how to correctly use those products. I will be placing an order on monday for a few things I dont have.

Thanks again for the great class, food, freebies and the discount on your products.

Patrick

Comment

I LUVED THIS CLASS!!! WELL WORTH THE DRIVE FROM POMONA & I LEARNED A LOT. THANKS TO MIKE FOR DEDICATING HIS TIME TO SHOW US HOW TO MAKE OUR CARS LOOK LIKE DA SHIZNIT!!! :p

Comment

Also, Mike is a great coach on Detailing cars... I have NEVER seen a guy pay this much attention to a car he's detailing. He works on the car like it is his own. to Mike

Comment

Can anyone confirm if those speakers in the class room are Bose ceiling speakers?
                          2015 Fiat 500 Abarth.
                          2011 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V using AMSOIL synthetics. Best 1/4 mile: 14.959 (sold)

Comment

hey mike i had a problem... my clay bar kit... had no clay in it! is that normal? if not, can i order some somewhere? just the clay itself?
                            Once the tree drops,
                            the bull*@#$ stops.

Comment

Originally posted by spcorbust View Post
                              hey mike i had a problem... my clay bar kit... had no clay in it! is that normal? if not, can i order some somewhere? just the clay itself?
                              How far do you live from Irvine? If not to far, then come on down to Meguiar's Garage on this Wednesday night and I'll get you a replacement for the missing one and a second one for your trouble. If you live too far or it's too much of a hassle, I'll have Customer Care send it to you, just e-mail me your shipping address.

Sorry about that and thanks for working with us.
                              Mike Phillips
                              760-515-0444
                              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');