• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

polishers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• polishers

ok, what the difference between pcg100, and the pc7424, pc7336, other than the difference the pcg100 is made for meguires, are there any othere differences

Re: polishers

Originally posted by hammer55 View Post
    ok, what the difference between pcg100, and the pc7424, pc7336, other than the difference the pcg100 is made for meguires, are there any othere differences
    This link might help: which polisher ?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

thanks for the info, thats what I thought

Comment

Originally posted by hammer55 View Post
        thanks for the info, thats what I thought
        FWIW - I have the 7424 and now that I have one I wish I had the G100 for the warranty. I use my PC often and you never know what might happen.
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

TRUE, I just though about that, you never know one day.

Scene: you're detailing a customer's lexus, then a sudden gust of wind makes you...
          -Brad
          Shine Masters Pasadena, CA
          shine-masters.com

Comment

Originally posted by gb387 View Post
            FWIW - I have the 7424 and now that I have one I wish I had the G100 for the warranty. I use my PC often and you never know what might happen.
            sure but how many that have the pc100 have had to send them back for warranty, poll

Comment

it depends on how you use it. My PC starts to get warm even on low speeds and i dont remember it doing before. I knew that I shouldn't use the PC on speeds 6, but it happens..I have the PC because Meguiar's Canada couldn't really figure out what a G100 was( they asked me if it was a counter rust product???)

BTW if anyone knows whats wrong with my PC please post or PM me!
              Patrick Yu
              2003 Honda Accord
              2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

OK I AM GOING TO ORDER A G100 AND WANT TO GET SOME FOAM PADS, DO THE MAKE A 4" BACK PLATE FOR THE PC, WANT TO GET THE SMALLER PADS TOO, WHICH ONE WOULD SOMEONE RECOMMEND, EITHER POST HERE OR A PM, I KNOW THIS PROBABLY BEEN SAID BEFORE FOR NEW PEOPLE, OR IF THERES A PREVIOUS POST POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

Comment

Wow, there’s a font change.

At the present time the smallest setup Meg’s sells is a 5” plate for 6.5” pads.

Many of us are keeping our fingers crossed for smaller pads/plates to be announced sometime. Until then, they are available from other vendors.

PC.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');