• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC#3 neglected?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC#3 neglected?

is the DC#3 a bad wax compared to the nxt gen wax & gold class wax? why can't i read some articles on it?
    before u rev em up, shine em up!

Re: DC#3 neglected?

It is an entry level kind of wax, its good, but Nxt and Gold Class are going to be a bit better for the real enthusiest.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

#26 is even better..
      Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
      Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Originally posted by frustrateddetailer View Post
        is the DC#3 a bad wax compared to the nxt gen wax & gold class wax? why can't i read some articles on it?

DC#3 is a good wax, it just doesn't last as long as NXT Tech wax. I have used DC#3 for years before I switched to NXT. I have loved the results of it, especially after I have cleaned and polished the paint. I still have DC#3 in my supplies and I will use it as long as they make it. I use NXT on my personal vehicle, but the DC#3 is for people who want some good wax protection, but don't want to pay the extra for NXT.
        2016 Focus ST

Comment

Like others have said, its not a bad wax. There is just BETTER wax out there(nxt,#26,gc) for only a few dollars more per bottle.
          2003 Toyota Celica GT- Silver Streak Mica

Comment

Originally posted by BlueLibby04 View Post
            #26 is even better..
            What's the difference between #26 and #21? By the way, BlueLibby04, I love the color of your Liberty.

Comment

#26 is a carnuba blend and #21 is purely synthetic.
              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

DC3 is a blend of carnuba, silicone , polymers and resins. # 26 is a blend of carnuba, silicone, polymers , and resins. What is the difference? Does #26 have more carnuba or more polymers in it ? Is the carnuba in #26 a higher grade then in DC3?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry A View Post
                  DC3 is a blend of carnuba, silicone , polymers and resins. # 26 is a blend of carnuba, silicone, polymers , and resins. What is the difference? Does #26 have more carnuba or more polymers in it ? Is the carnuba in #26 a higher grade then in DC3?
                  The DC3 is a quality product relative to products in it's price range and category in the Consumer retail market. The M26 in the Professional Line is a premium quality product that is more costly to manufacture intended for and formulated for the Professional market.

Both work great but M26 is a better product all other things being equal.
                  Mike Phillips
                  760-515-0444
                  showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');