• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gotta love #21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gotta love #21

this is a test

Detailing cars is a form of art. Most appreciate it, few possess the required skill and even fewer understand it.

Re: gotta love #21

Nice.

I ordered some #21 as well as #26 and a few other items the other day. Can't wait to try the 21 out and see how it compares to the Zaino I'd been using previously.
    2004 Ford F250 SuperDuty Crew 6.0L Diesel - Black
    2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 - Dark Shadow Gray

Comment

Putting in some of my best pictures of my BMW 523i-2000 mod i`ve taken this year

Detailing cars is a form of art. Most appreciate it, few possess the required skill and even fewer understand it.

Comment

I can't wait to see how #21 looks on my wifes 02 Grand Caravan. Its a nice dark blue that Dodge calls Patriot Blue. I just ordered yesterday, so I have a couple days to wait.

Comment

Looking good.

You need to get some Professional # 62 car wash worth it really is fairly cheap great stuff did I say you need 62 LOL...

mongo

Comment

OK, what's so great with #21?

Comment

Originally posted by Deanski View Post
              OK, what's so great with #21?
              The deepest shine, the wettest look, the slickest feel (bar none) outstanding paint protection and...IT LASTS!
              HammerDown

Comment

A must have tool in your arsenal for a dark color car

Comment

Originally posted by PaBlkBrd View Post
                  A must have tool in your arsenal for a dark color car
                  Yep, I've got one of them...Metallic Black
                  HammerDown

Comment

I just tried #21 for the first time last Wed on my black car and the looks is amazing; however, I notice that it seems to attract more dirt. I did not have that much dirt build up on the car when I used Tech Wax. Anyone agree? or just because it's a little windy for the last couple days here is SoCal?
                    "Huu duyen thien ly nang tuong ngo,
                    Vo duyen doi dien bat tuong phung."

Comment

So how does 21 compare to NXT with regards to application/removal, durability, shine, and depth? I've used NXT & Pinnacle XMT and like them both. I think the shine and depth is about the same, but XMT doesn't leave any powdery residue when removing it which is a big plus in my book.
                      2003 Mach 1
                      Azure Blue
                      5 speed/IUP
                      2007 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD Off-Road
                      KY Horsepower

Comment

Originally posted by MattN03 View Post
                        So how does 21 compare to NXT with regards to application/removal, durability, shine, and depth? I've used NXT & Pinnacle XMT and like them both. I think the shine and depth is about the same, but XMT doesn't leave any powdery residue when removing it which is a big plus in my book.
                        I purchased NXT prior to M21...because of all the hype about NXT.
                        Personally I feel NXT is a joke (sorry Meguiars) but when I like something I like it and when i don't I don't.
                        NXT seemed to only last a few short days on my black car out in the hot sun...almost like it burned off. Also after one or two washings it was gone. I had enough.

Learning about M21 and now using it for several months I've come to find out it out performs anything else I've tried. I've also done side by side comparisons of NXT(paste) vs M21 on the hood of my truck (silver), Toyota(Black), Corvette(white) and race boat (multi colored gel coat)...and M21 simply blows NXT away in every aspect.

Edit...M21 also fills minor swirls and has no powdery residue unlike NXT. It goes on and comes off like butter. Apply it very thin, and that's easy to do.
                        HammerDown

Comment

Me likey too!

SRT-10 Silver

Comment

Originally posted by HammerDown View Post
                            I purchased NXT prior to M21...because of all the hype about NXT.
                            Personally I feel NXT is a joke (sorry Meguiars) but when I like something I like it and when i don't I don't.
                            NXT seemed to only last a few short days on my black car out in the hot sun...almost like it burned off. Also after one or two washings it was gone. I had enough.

Learning about M21 and now using it for several months I've come to find out it out performs anything else I've tried. I've also done side by side comparisons of NXT(paste) vs M21 on the hood of my truck (silver), Toyota(Black), Corvette(white) and race boat (multi colored gel coat)...and M21 simply blows NXT away in every aspect.

Edit...M21 also fills minor swirls and has no powdery residue unlike NXT. It goes on and comes off like butter. Apply it very thin, and that's easy to do.

So M21 is only available in a paste? Bummer, I like applying the LSP with a PC 'cause I'm lazy
                            2003 Mach 1
                            Azure Blue
                            5 speed/IUP
                            2007 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD Off-Road
                            KY Horsepower

Comment

Originally posted by MattN03 View Post
                              So M21 is only available in a paste? ...
                              ...Nope I never said that, M21 is a liquid.
                              HammerDown

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');