• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need links and a shopping list, and some advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need links and a shopping list, and some advice.

my birthday is this week and i think im going to go with the dual action. coudn't think of anything else i wanted.
    ok the G100 and the (PC) 7424 are the same correct? only difference is the warranty, how long is the warranty on the 7424 vs the g100?
    now if i get a 7424 i think i need a new backing plate, where can i get this?

i know nothing about different pads or anything. so what kinda pads should i get and what do they do? i want this to put everything on and take it off. or do you still remove everything by hand?

what different compounds and stuff to use? what do you use to apply this stuff and take it off?

i do prefer meguiars products so i would like to stick with that at least for the begining.

so from claybaring to waxing, how do you do this with the dual action and what pads and stuff are on and what different kinda compounds do you use?

tape to, you need to tape everything before you do this right?

also where can i get all this at?

Re: need links and a shopping list, and some advice.

First off Happy B-day!!!

The warranty on the G-100 is lifetime and Im pretty sure its one year with the 7424.

You will get some good advice on what products to use,but I think you will need to give some more info.

If you want to save a few bucks I have a backing plate and a couple of pads and some M83(which Im sure you'll need) in the "for sale" section.

Good luck and have some fun!!!

Comment

Re: need links and a shopping list, and some advice.

You might want to give these links a read over, and then we can help you out some more.

But give autodetailingsolutions.com a look for your shopping needs.

Recommended Products - G100a Dual Action Polisher

Using the G-100 to remove swirls with the Professional Line

And definately order the "How-To get Show Car Results with the PC" (or some name similar) by Mike and Richard Lin.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');