• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy from the Lone Star State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from the Lone Star State

I am one major car crazy guy! Having grown up in Indianapolis, I fell in love with cars at a very young age and the "disease" has only grown worse with age. I love auto racing, auto shows, auto design, automotive art...the list goes on.
    Some of the best moments in my car life was helping my 16 year old son fix up his 70 Chevelle. We bought it in November and worked on it a LOT and by May he won Best in Class (under 21) at a major car show. Meguiars Quick Detailer is awesome!
    Another great moment for me and motorsports was meeting Michael Andretti and the entire Andretti/Green racing team.
    Life is far from over and I would love to be involved in some type of Auto promotions or Automotive history/museum work.
    I now live in the D/FW metroplex and spend time restoring/customizing my 72 truck and attending car shows and NASCAR and INDY car races.
    PictureTrail.com/DreamCarArt

Re: New guy from the Lone Star State

Comment

to MOL

It's great to hear you have the Car Crazy bug like all of us here

Mike
      Mike Pennington
      Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
      Meguiar's, Inc.
      800-854-8073
      mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Welcome to MOL from a fellow NASCAR fan. I went to Kansas a few weeks ago and since I'm a huge Terry Labonte fan I would love to go to Texas in a few weeks. Hope you can make it there and hope you learn lots from the forum.
        "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');