• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grass speckles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grass speckles!

Hi Folks,

I park my car everyday in an elementary school parking lot... very dangerous. I asked the school board if they would build me a garage, but that was a no go. LOL

Anway, I have a spot next to a hump so at least one side of my car is protected from kids getting out and bumping my fenders and doors and all that jazz.... (even though I still have dent damage from a couple of kids). But the crummy thing is that the hump is grassy and when the custodians mow, it gets sticky, wet morning grass ALL over the side of my lovely car. (See avatar)

Sometimes I don't have the time to wash it that same day. Tonight I finally washed after a few days from the mow. Many of the grass specks had hardened and would not come off with a wash mitt. Would a body brush do the trick? I don't have one, but am thinking of buying one. Or should I just clay? And is it damaging (like bird poo) for the grass to stay there... or is it just ugly?

I may have to find a new space or put a cover on everyday.... but then the cover has grass all over it when I put it in my trunk!

Maybe I"ll build my own garage!

Re: Grass speckles!

I know what you mean. It happened to my car. When I saw the grass on the front bumper I got the hose and washed the grass off. When I even cut the grass I move the car to one part of the yard then move it back to do the other part of the grass. You could get a bottle of QD in the trunk of your car. So when you get grass on the car just spray and wipe it off.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');