• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which car wash GC/NXT is better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which car wash GC/NXT is better

I've read that Meguiars car wash shampoo is very good in this forum. And I'm thinking of trying it out. But I can't decide which one to get. Over here M'sia its quite expensive and I wouldn't want to pay RM100 for 2 bottle to try both out. I need you guys recommendation for a good buy. Thks a lot in advance.

Re: Which car wash GC/NXT is better

Both are excellent washes. I prefer Gold Class (slightly) but since they’re so expensive in your neighborhood (and you dilute them the same amount) I’d recommend getting whichever gives you the most product for your money.

PC.

Comment

Gold Class Car Wash is our Top Shelf car wash, the slickest conditioning wash we offer, it's not as sudsy as NXT Car Wash. NXT Car Wash is a high sudsing wash and also a very high quality car wash.

If you want the best get the Gold Class, if lots of suds are important to you and you want a really good wash then go for the NXT Car Wash.

FWIW

I like lots of suds and tend to go with NXT Car Wash
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hey Mike,

Why is the Gold Class the better of the two? I don't care about suds. I bought the NXT because I'm planning on using some other NXT products and because I saw a good review of it elsewhere. But I heard on another forum that the Next wash is harsher than the Gold Class. Is this true?

Comment

Thank you kindly for your advise. May I know what are 'suds'? Hehe. I guess I can also buy the smaller 16oz. to try and maybe together with the Nxt too. Hehehe. What bout the Soft Gel? Anyone use this before?
          Last edited by bernard78; Oct 30, 2006, 12:11 AM. Reason: Add comments

Comment

hey Bernard, I'm from m'sia too.
            well, I haven't tried Gold Class. But I've been using NXT for about 3-4 months, and have no regrets about it.
            Money well spent.
            you'll love it

Comment

Since both are good and excellent products. I think I'll get both....Hehehe. But have to wait for my boss to pay me my salary 1st. Hehehe.

Comment

go for GC straight away......

Comment

Well I'll definenty try the GC but I just can't figure out what Mike says tht he likes lots of suds and he'll go for NXT? What are suds? Hehe....? You guys know what it is? I need to know so tht even if I get both shampoo at least I know what kind of results Mike means?

Comment

Originally posted by bernard78 View Post
                    Well I'll definenty try the GC but I just can't figure out what Mike says tht he likes lots of suds and he'll go for NXT? What are suds? Hehe....? You guys know what it is? I need to know so tht even if I get both shampoo at least I know what kind of results Mike means?
                    suds = 泡沫 or buih in malay

Comment

oh ic...ok. I love suds..."buih". hehehe.

Comment

Hey guys, I m from Penang too.. where do you think is selling cheaper, One stop or PISA ?
                        Is not how you shine your car, Is what you shine your car with

Comment

I use both. I started with NXT which is great it cuts the dirt well. I've found it easier to clean off dirty wheels and tires with the NXT compared to the GC. I've recently tried GC and its definitely slicker, so I feel better using it on my paint more often. Both are great.
                          06 Chevrolet Cobalt SS 2.4 VVT Black Auto - modded
                          99 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Black Stick - stock

Comment

Nxt is better if your car is going to be very dirty, esp during/after winter.... Gold Class is best for lighter dirt and leaving the best finish.

Though I have been known to mix together a little of both....
                            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I love suds, NXT is all i use.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');