• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live from SEMA 2006!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Live from SEMA 2006!

Looks like fun! Great photos Mike!
    2016 Focus ST

Comment

that car is crazy I bet you can't look at it with the sun shining on it it would blind you

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Pennington View Post
        GOT BLING !!!

I think we would need to make a Meguiar's Jewelry cleaner for this one

Mike
        Originally posted by RYDNLOW
        that car is crazy I bet you can't look at it with the sun shining on it it would blind you
        Na, I reckon it would just blend right in with the rest of the traffic!
        Originally posted by Blueline
        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Now how pissed do you get when a bird craps on this.
          You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusZTS View Post
            [img]

Now how pissed do you get when a bird craps on this.
            That's so bright it may scare the birds away! I have some fake owls that have highly reflective holograms on them and they were somewhat helpful keeping the birds away, at least until they got used to them.

So much for the theory of silver cars not having much shine to them!

RamAirV1
            2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
            2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Made it back from SEMA in one piece but I don't think my feet have quite recovered! It was a pleasure chatting with both of the Mike's and all the other staff at the Meguiar's booth. Everyone was great and you could tell they were enjoying themselves unlike some other booths who shall remain nameless.

Great photos Mike, you took some that I was meaning to snap so I'll have a good collection now. Someone asked how to see SEMA without missing anything. I'd say it's very hard as the show is so huge. You really have to focus on what you want to see and sort of skip other parts. I did two days at SEMA and one at AAPEX and it was mind blowing how much there was and I didn't see all of it. Looking forward to next year and thanks again for the samples gang, they'll come in handy!
              Happiness is admiring your freshly waxed paint.

Comment

Looks like SPEED is showing some SEMA clips this Sunday (12/3) at 8ET (at least I think that's what the commercial said). Either way heads up for this.
                "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

He is acctualy try the same but he has done a great job

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');