• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

window cleaner concentrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• window cleaner concentrate

Ive always used whatever was on sale as far as window cleaner goes but last week bought some DETAILER LINE CONCENTRATE which is 10:1 and I gotta say window cleaner is not just window cleaner. this stuff will give you a much better experience on the windows, dare i say almost "fun"
    Noswirler

Re: window cleaner concentrate

Please explain. How is this different than other window cleaners? Would like to know as Im gonna be placing another order at ADS and if its better than the rest, Ill throw it in. Currently I use Windex professional.
    2005 Toyota Camry LE Phantom Grey Pearl
    2001 Toyota Corolla LE Silverstream Opalescent
    1996 Lexus ES300 Ruby Pearl

Comment

Re: window cleaner concentrate

I totally agree! I had streaks INSIDE the windshield and I posted a question about them,,,,because they would not come out....I was recommended to get the detailers line product D-12119, which by the way is an aerosol. I ordered three cans initially from autodetailingsolutions.com and absolutely love the stuff. I then ordered a case of 12. It seems to also repel rain,,,,not as good as rainx but pretty good. The liquid, which I purchased too, works good but doesn't foam like the canned version.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');