• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show season ends with 12 wins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show season ends with 12 wins!

Well today was the final show of the 2006 car show season in our area (Metro NY/LI) and we finished First in Class once more with the El Camino. Our class was the largest at over 50 cars between stock and modified. So with today's win we won 12 Firsts and one Second for the season with the El Camino and one First for the Lincoln (only one show entered.)

Today's show was the Long Island Cars Belmont Show which was attended by over 800 cars, it was so crowded we were packed in at one point like sardines! It was a great show though and we all had lots of fun.

Here is a link to over 80 pictures of all the great cars. Check out the '59 Impala Custom... absolutely outrageous! www.dftowel.com/carshows/belmont1106
    Leo

Re: Show season ends with 12 wins!

Congrats! I had to cut my show season really short due to moving, but I managed to pick up 6 trophies in 5 shows, which I don't think is all that shabby for my first season, and for competing with this damn Skyline all season (which I kept beating thank you very much, ha!).
    2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V Turbo
    2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R

Comment

Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

wow, those classic's are impressive...gotta have one of these in my garage one day...

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');