• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Machine polishing guide video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine polishing guide video

I as a beginner and wanted to learn and master the proper way of polishing a car by using Meguairs product with Meguairs technics. I check with our main distributors here and I can't get the Meguairs polishing guide video so, I was wonder where to get it ? Can I buy from Meguairs USA and can Meguairs ship to Malaysia ? Our so called Meguairs authorized distributor(the one and only) here does not has complete range of Meguairs product . How could they qualify as a main distributor ? We need more info and products here...
    Is not how you shine your car, Is what you shine your car with

Re: Machine polishing guide video

Hi Vincent you go to www.youtube.com and search 'swirls'. There are 3 vids there. One which is 8 mins long. Teaching you some steps with the Porter Cable. I forgetten the link, I'll try to find it for you. Quite cool using the PC.

Comment

You might also leave a private message for Richard Lin (Octaneguy), and see if he can ship the "How-To achieve show car desutls" DVD internationaly.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent View Post
        I as a beginner and wanted to learn and master the proper way of polishing a car by using Meguairs product with Meguairs technics. I check with our main distributors here and I can't get the Meguairs polishing guide video so, I was wonder where to get it ? Can I buy from Meguairs USA and can Meguairs ship to Malaysia ? Our so called Meguairs authorized distributor(the one and only) here does not has complete range of Meguairs product . How could they qualify as a main distributor ? We need more info and products here...
        Vincent- I believe this is standard in the Asia market place that most of the distributors outside the USA don't carry all the products which can be pretty frustrating. They seem to only carry the basics and spotty lines of product. This is he case in Bangkok because the market may not be mature enough to warrant importing all lines of Meguiars. This is a shame when you wish to use the full range of products. The prices are so hefty you pretty much have to do the best you can with what you have. My mum asked me what I want for X - Mas so of course I said Meguiars : I gave her a list and she will ship it out. It's best to ask your local distributor when he is ordering next and try to special order certain things you need he may wake up and figure more people may use it when he has it in stock!

Comment

Yes the "How to use a PC for showcar results" By Mike and Richard is available internationaly as I got one sent to Australia. SO anywhere else will be able to receive it.

If you are short on funds I would buy scratchX and do a panel at a time as your time permits to remove the swirls and continue with your normal routine on the rest of the car. After awhile you will get it looking smick but it will take awhile.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');