• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoke Smell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoke Smell

I am detailing a 96 Crown Vic that belonged to a smoker I have used Car Odor Eliminator but the smell is still there any ideas on how to get rid of it? I have wiped down the whole interior down with a cleaner and cleaned and conditioned the leather interior.
    98 MarkVIII LSC
    04 Honda Pilot
    00 Harley Softail

"Son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop drivin' that Hot Rod Lincoln."
    Charlie Ryan - 1955

Re: Smoke Smell

Originally posted by BigT
    I am detailing a 96 Crown Vic that belonged to a smoker I have used Car Odor Eliminator but the smell is still there any ideas on how to get rid of it?
    Call around to a few different detail shops or any places that might offer upholstery services to check into ozone treatment for the car. I've had an Ozone application done to a previous car because the old owner smoked as well and it really did the trick. It might be a little bit pricey, but then again peace of mind when your driving down the road.

Good Luck
    Lew

"...will separate aircraft for food"

My Mercedes Benz S600

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');