• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody tried the M71 Canvas Cleaner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody tried the M71 Canvas Cleaner?

Hi guys!

I was wondering if anyone has tried the M71 Canvas Cleaner on a convertible top, I've been wondering how much of a cleaning ability it woul have, especially on a light canvas top?

Thanks,

Alex
    Mandarina Racing

Re: Has anybody tried the M71 Canvas Cleaner?

Originally posted by MandarinaRacing View Post
    Hi guys!

I was wondering if anyone has tried the M71 Canvas Cleaner on a convertible top, I've been wondering how much of a cleaning ability it would have, especially on a light canvas top?

Thanks,

Alex
    We've used it 2-3 times with a soft brush, the Meguiar's small body brush in fact and it worked very well. First we saturated the top with water, then sprayed on the cleaner, then agitated GENTLY with the soft gentle bristles of the brush then rinsed with clean water and dried gently by blotting with a Water Magnet.

Worked great.

Whenever you're working on fabric/woven convertible tops you have to be very careful to "touch" them gently so that you don't fray fibers causing them to stand up on their own thus making your convertible top to look fuzzy.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');