• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What comes with what???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What comes with what???

Originally posted by Aurora40
    I don't believe any of those comes with a pump? Maybe the APC would since it is dilutable, but I kinda think it doesn't come with one.

Nothing comes with secondary bottles or sprayers. That would add a lot of cost, and you don't need those with each subsequent gallon. You can get a nice spray head and marked bottle from Meguiar's for about $4, though. Your distributor should be able to hook you up once the bottles come out (still waiting for my Last Touch bottle).
    This is correct. I believe there are only 2 that come with anything more than the gallon of product and they are the new Hyper wash it comes with a pump and Hyper dressing it also comes with a pump. I think the reason is 2 fold, 1 being that the product is so thick and 2. because you can set the dilution ratio by how many pumps into the secondary bottle. I was told these pumps are not availavle seperatly.
    If you dont play you CANT win!

What comes with what???

I just got some Last Touch, All Purpose Cleaner and Body Solvent from a Meguiar's distributor and none of them came with bottles or pumps. What should come with what and how do I go about getting them now?
    Quadruple Honda Owner
    Black cars are easy!

Comment

I ordered the same products from Meguiar's Cust Serv and only got the chemicals. The bottles are extra see link for secondary bottles from Meguair's. That kind of stinks but these bottles are prelabled I think.

By the way the body solvent works great!! I tried it this past weekend.
      Last edited by scrub; Jul 6, 2004, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Thanks guys!!

This forum is all screwed up with the time and when messages are being posted!!
        Quadruple Honda Owner
        Black cars are easy!

Comment

Yep secondary bottles are the way to go. Ordered some today. As an interesting side note the bottles cost $1.99 and the spray pump also start at $1.99. They are sold separate at meguiar's. WOW!! I couldn't beleive it! But I guess that's what the link says in a round about way.

Comment

I don't believe any of those comes with a pump? Maybe the APC would since it is dilutable, but I kinda think it doesn't come with one.

Nothing comes with secondary bottles or sprayers. That would add a lot of cost, and you don't need those with each subsequent gallon. You can get a nice spray head and marked bottle from Meguiar's for about $4, though. Your distributor should be able to hook you up once the bottles come out (still waiting for my Last Touch bottle).
            1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
            2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
            1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');