• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#81 Hand Polish versus Deep Crystal Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #81 Hand Polish versus Deep Crystal Polish

Welcome! The #81 bottle indicates very light on the abbrassive scale. I have no info on the DC #2. I'm guessing the #81 might be slightly more aggressive. One other difference is the size of the bottle. #81 is 32 oz for $15.99 and DC is 16 oz for $4.99. That doesn't help for aggressiveness.

Good luck!

Some weird stuffing going on here tonite!!

#81 Hand Polish versus Deep Crystal Polish

It's great to be a part of this forum!

What is the difference between #81 Hand Polish and Deep Crystal Polish? Is one more "aggressive"? I think that these products are both pure polishes, so then what differentiates them? I would guess it has something to do with ease of removal.
    Last edited by thejazzguy; Jul 7, 2004, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Re: #81 Hand Polish versus Deep Crystal 1 Polish

Originally posted by thejazzguy
      It's great to be a part of this forum!

What is the difference between #81 Hand Polish and Deep Crystal 1 Polish? Is one more "aggressive"? I think that these products are both pure polishes, so then what differentiates them? I would guess it has something to do with ease of removal.

Well I can't give you and technical answers, but I do know the #81 leaves me the best looking results out of any polish in the meguiars line, by a long shot! I like DC#2 but I have found if you let it set just a little to long its very hard to remove, with the #81 it seems to be a little more forgiving. The #81 is easier to apply and reamove. Doesn't answer your question but here it is anyway!
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');