• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bosch GEX 270AE random orbit buffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bosch GEX 270AE random orbit buffer

Contrary to the common belief, Carlack 68 HAS an abrasive package in it - although it is a fine, gentle powder, and safe for cc.

Comment

Hi Bence,i replied it in autopia forums. thx

Comment

Hi Guys.

I've bought myself one 270AE. Has been great at doing all my waxing job.
        But i would like to ask , where in Malaysia / Singapore can i get the W-8006 and W-9006 pads? I'm also looking in purchasing #80 and #83. Seems hard to get this around here.
        Even our local distributor not carrying it.
        Any advice?

Btw , can anyone confirm whether Maguire pads comes with velcro backing?
        In this thread , the pads has the velcro backing but i can't find any other information on it.

Any advice is valuable to me.

Thanks in advance.
        Adrian

Comment

Where are you actually in? Malaysia or Singapore?

I'm from Kuala Lumpur and FYI you can get the W8006 and W9006 from Hypercoat Enterprises Sdn Bhd located in USJ or Hypercoat Enterprises Pte. Ltd in Singapore. As far as I know they have most if not all of the Mirror Glaze (including your M83 & M80) and Detailer's range of products.

I also have the Bosch GEX 270AE and the Wxx06 pads fits just nicely onto the velcro BP of the Bosch.

You might also want to join us at Meguiar's Malaysia.

Comment

Hi bro.
            Thanks for the information.
            Will see u in Meguiar MY then.

Comment

I have the Bosch PEX 400 AE, works great. I use it at speed 3 - 5, and haven't had any problems with the velcro backing. For polishing I mostly use a rotary though.
              "Now Biff... make sure that we get two coats of wax this time..."
              - Back To The Future

Comment

helo0 .. i wanna buy a GEX270 AE, but i have the RPMs, are it suit for polish car ? does it damage car paint ? .. kindly advise please ~ ..

Comment

Ask and you shall receive.

Linky from the Meguiars Malaysia -

Distributors of Professional and Consumer products from paint and interior care to tyre and wheel protectants for cars and boats....

Hope this helps.

Tim
                  Learning new things everyday

Comment

Wow, I just read through the Meg's MY forum on the Bosch DA. Pretty "interesting" experiences I must say - even when it is and old thread. Speed 1 OMG... Polishing would last forever.

Using the little Bosch is a rewarding and simple thing. Use the same speed settings as you'd use with the PC (even when Meg's doesn't endorse top speed). The smaller pad throw compensates the higher speed.

And trust me; pads with durable backing won't have any problem keeping up with the machine. My oldest (4 yo) white polishing pad has seen at least 20 cars and its backing is still healthy.

Comment

is that different paints, got different polish skill ?

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');