• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megs Palm Polisher - anyone used?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megs Palm Polisher - anyone used?

Was looking through our Aussie site and I found the Meguiars Palm Polisher listed.

Not sure if there's an equivalent product in the US or anywhere else, but if so just wondering if anyone has had any more details on it i.e. speeds, experiences, etc.

It basically is a random orbital, but is powers off your car battery, looks pretty small and handy to use.

For an amateur like myself sounds to be not a bad option..
    Cheers!

Re: Megs Palm Polisher - anyone used?

We haven't used this one personally but if it's running off your car batter and cost $30.00, it's probably not going to offer the power to effectively remove swirls out of clear coat paints like the G100/PC polisher can do.

Palm Polisher
    Product Details
    This ultra light, ultra small polisher is great to use on all vehicles, especially large ones that can take hours to do by hand. Its random orbital action works the product better than machines twice its size. Perfect for an entire car detail or just tight spaces. Powers straight from your car battery so no need for chargers or long cables. Includes 2 pads and handy storage bag.
    Like a lot of traditional polishers, it will probably do a good job of "spreading products out", by this we mean applying a coating of wax, but that's a lot different than actually working a paint cleaner or a cleaner/polish against the paint in an effort to remove defects.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');