• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars & Coffee (formerly crystal cove) 11.25.06 100+ photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars & Coffee (formerly crystal cove) 11.25.06 100+ photos

I was up at the Cars & Coffee event this past Saturday in Irvine. This has taken over as the Crystal Cove event after management no longer wanted the meet there. Wide variety of cars. 100+ pics here:

Shaun Strayer
    Supercharged 1999 Ford Mustang GT Vert

BOOSTFIEND.com - So Cal Ford Mustang, Car & Model Coverage

Re: Cars & Coffee (formerly crystal cove) 11.25.06 100+ photos

Thanks for the link to your pics! If a guy can't find a car to his liking in that collection, he must already be dead.

Comment

lots of sexy cars! i recently heard of another loaction where exotics plus all cars meet. it's off of the Balboa Pier. all of this because of the end of the Crystal Cove meets.

2002 CL Type S NBP non-Navi. Ebony intr.

Comment

Nice! I would love to see all those guys from C&C meet to come to the Balboa pier. IMO, nothing beat exotic cars, beautiful women, and the beach!
        "Huu duyen thien ly nang tuong ngo,
        Vo duyen doi dien bat tuong phung."

Comment

Is this anything like the Cars n' Coffee event duPont REGISTRY puts on in St. Petersburg, Florida?

Comment

Well, what’s that one like?

This one is simple, relaxed and mostly unstructured. You show up, wander around looking at cars, talking about cars and just generally being about cars. Then you wander off.

It’s not a "show." There’s no judging, trophies or categories. Some people show up in groups and park together but there are no designated areas for this make or that type. You’re just as likely to see a new Ferrari parked between a Mustang and a Mercedes as you are to see group of Porsches surrounded by hot rodded Chevys.

PC.

Comment

Oh maaan... it's 19? with a wind chill of ONE! And you have to post pictures with all those great cars in warm weather and Palm trees.

sigh... well I guess I can get some solace in the fact we don't get earthquakes on Long Island... wait... what was that?
              Leo

Comment

nice nice
                alberto gorin
                known as gorin002

Comment

That's not a digital camera is it? Excellent photos. Very nice composition, lighting, color and reflections.

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Roadster View Post
                    That's not a digital camera is it? Excellent photos. Very nice composition, lighting, color and reflections.
                    Thanks, it is a Nikon d80 with the 18-200mm Nikkor lens.
                    Shaun Strayer

Comment

I keep saying I'm going to head down for that, but just can't seem to drag myself out of bed early enough to get down there.

You'd think Barry Meguiar would head down there with his Ford GT or '57 Chevy Post. Am sure he could get some great footage for his show as well.
                      R. Smith
                      Santa Clarita, CA

Comment

Originally posted by Slick View Post
                        I keep saying I'm going to head down for that, but just can't seem to drag myself out of bed early enough to get down there.

You'd think Barry Meguiar would head down there with his Ford GT or '57 Chevy Post. Am sure he could get some great footage for his show as well.
                        i have seen barry there before.
                        You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick View Post

I hear that, I was planning on going today but slept in. Barry was at the 11.25 meet, I got pics of him and his GT there.

Shaun Strayer

Comment

that Gt 40 or Gt 90 awsome car
                            alberto gorin
                            known as gorin002

Comment

Wow, those were some great cars! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');