• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just posted a few pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just posted a few pics

Well before winter i hit the harleydavidson with some, Cleaner Wax. I posted a few pic in the Member's gallery feel fre to leave comment's etc

Last edited by 2slow4you; Nov 29, 2006, 11:05 AM.
    http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...g_sig_copy.jpg

Re: Just posted a few pics

Looks good. Wish Ford would make them in a 4x4!!!

Comment

Truck looks great 2slow4you! You get the fun of a Lightning and the usefulness of a 4 door.

Don't they have a HD 4X4? Thought they made a larger truck recently, maybe orange and black?
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

they made a F350 and 250 Harleydavidson edition, my neighbors brother has one and boy u can hear him going a mile a way literally, his has the fX4 option on it, but no supercharged V8, just a tweeked powerstroke, he has upgraded the turbo and added propane injection along with a subtle dual exhaust and a 6inch lift with 33's, his looks so awesome, I need to ask if he needs a detailer...lol, he doesnt go off road its just for show and a lot of go

but ur looks awesome btw, isnt there also a different color combo? like white and black and then an all black

Comment

Nice lookin' truck 2slow4you!

Cool background with the trains.

JRau in central Iowa
          It's GREAT going Cadillac!
          The Standard of the World.

Comment

Thanks all for the comment's

There are 2 diffrent color's for 2002yr
            There are way to many black harley davidson truck around town so why not SHADOW GRAY
            1) Shadow Gray (like pics above)
            OR
            2) Black
            http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...g_sig_copy.jpg

Comment

Im not sure if this is right or anything, but theres a guy with a Harely F-150 but his color combo is two tone, which is black hood, rails, top of cab and the rest is like a pearl white or just white. Ive never seen another one like it, it has the emblems, grill, exhaust, and supercharger.... Im just wondering if they actually made one with this color scheme

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');