• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acurazine.com at Meguiar's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Acurazine.com at Meguiar's

Thank you Mike for spending your entire Saturday educating us in the fine art of detailing, paint care, protection and swirl removal. The class was very interesting and worth the early drive up from San Diego. I only wish that I lived close enough to really take advantage of the great wealth of knowledge and hospitality that Meguiar's offers to us Kar Krazy people.

My son is still talking about printing up some flyers and attacking the neighbors cars trying to earn some spending money. (He says he's a natural with the PC) That would be great cuz I would like him to perfect his technique on their cars before I turn him loose on mine! HA I also wanted you to know that i have already used some of that knowledge and product that I picked up from you. I had some fine scratches left from when I debadged my car, I went at them with some passion behind the pad today with scratch-x and it removed them beautifully.

Thanks again for sharing some of your vast knowledge on a subject that it is obvious that you are passionate about. It is always a joy to learn from someone who clearly enjoys sharing with beginners. It is a rare gift when a master can so easily share their knowledge and experiences with complete novices and make them feel that their silly questions and concerns are welcomed, and answered in a professional manner. Thanks again for your time and enthusiasm, and the pizza was terrific too!

Comment

Of the folks who attended, how many are going to go and purchase a G-100 DA??

As soon as I get approval from the CFO (my wife) I'm getting one!! I detailed a car yesterday and I couldn't stop thinking about how much more efficient and effortless these details could be with a G-100/PC.
      Matt
      2007 Lexus RX350
      1998 Acura Integra

Comment

I have it on my wish list. Will plan to get it next year perhaps after I get any tax refund.

Comment

I got one right after the first class I went which is about 3 months ago. Way much better than remove swirls by hand!
          "Huu duyen thien ly nang tuong ngo,
          Vo duyen doi dien bat tuong phung."

Comment

Originally posted by TripleDES View Post
            Of the folks who attended, how many are going to go and purchase a G-100 DA??

As soon as I get approval from the CFO (my wife) I'm getting one!! I detailed a car yesterday and I couldn't stop thinking about how much more efficient and effortless these details could be with a G-100/PC.
            Oh, I am definately getting one. Wish it was not Dec tho.

Comment

ditto.
              2002 CL Type S NBP non-Navi. Ebony intr.

Comment

i attended a past saturday class way back and purchased the g100 and i couldn't be happier (makes detailing more efficient and thorough). it's nice to know that it carries the LIFETIME WARRANTY and it's $$$ well spent...

Comment

First off, I would like to thank Meguiar's for providing such a valuable class to car enthusiasts like myself. Thank you Mike for spending your weekend to educate newbies and novices on the art of detailing and car care. Not only was your slide presentation insightful, your live demonstrations and props really brought it home. Your expertise and passion for car care shined throughout the entire class.

I came to the class not knowing what to expect, but when it was all and done, it was well worth waking up at 6 am on a Saturday for a drive from San Diego.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');