• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Force Racing Holiday Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Force Racing Holiday Car Show

John Force Racing’s annual holiday car show to benefit the California Highway Patrol’s "Chips for kids" charity was held today. The weather was clear and beautiful (if a bit breezy), the band was great and a good time was had by all.

Here are a few pix:

Hey, do I know that guy?

See swirls in sliver paint? No, you don’t. That’s bare metal. No Bondo here!

Studebaker twins!

We’ll have to ask Mike-in-Orange and fatchance to explain.

Beautiful color, great paint job, marvelous ghost flame but sadly, totally swirled out. I wanted to cry.

Here’s one for Kyle.

A royal visitor.

I got more but the gallery won’t let me upload any more. (I’ve hit my limit.)

PC.

Last edited by the other pc; Dec 3, 2006, 11:47 PM. Reason: forum still dropping text

Re: John Force Racing Holiday Car Show

Santa just off the 10 week Jenny Crieg program!

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Maybe Santa’s been surfing and playing beach volleyball too much since he’s been in OC?

here are a couple more pix.

Watch out for speed bumps.

Must be a blower club.

I really like this one.

This guy

Needs to talk to these guys.

Well, that’s the last one I could squeeze in to the Gallery.

PC.
      Last edited by the other pc; Dec 4, 2006, 11:36 PM. Reason: the text thing

Comment

Originally posted by the other pc View Post
        Must be a blower club.
        lol. I think that in order to hang with the Willy's guys you have to have a blower. Not having one is like being the ugly duckling.

Funny, they get there at 3 in the morning and park there, I get there at 6:45 and park 150 feet away...I'll take the sleep!

Comment

I just really slept in, got there at 11:00, parked way out in the boondocks and walked in.

Now that Mike’s upped my storage space I’ll post a few more soon.

PC.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');