• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2004 4-Runner...Mine (First Megs Online Post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 4-Runner...Mine (First Megs Online Post)

Hey guys,
    This is my first posting on the Meg's Forum but I figured since almost everything I used was Meg's I would show off my 4-Runner that I cleaned up yesterday. I was cruising some muddy dirt roads on a jobsite last week so it was pretty bad!
    The truck got;
    GC Wash (2 bucket)
    Dry
    Clay Magic Claybar (***** in cold weather, good thing I found my Meg's)
    Color-X
    NXT
    GC Liquid Wax

The wheels and tires got;
    Meg's Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner
    Meg's Hot Shine Tire Coating

First picture is before the second is after. I had to switch sides for the rear bumper pic because of the location of the sun.

Re: 2004 4-Runner...Mine (First Megs Online Post)

Very clean 4-Runner.I like the tire,look so wet.

Good job.
    MG

Comment

Thanks, that Hot Shine Tire Coating is great. I love that you can adjust the nozzle for low profile, medium sidewall and Large (SUV/Truck tires) its so easy to control and it doest get all over your rims like some other sprays.

Comment

my brother has an 06 in white and he parks it next to his 05 G35 great lookin car scary fast too with the V8

Comment

The V8 is very powerful! I love when its raining and someone thinks they have a fast car, so they gun it and just spin the tires while my full-time 4WD just lets me take off...its fun. The 06 sport grills are great and I like the LED tailights too

Comment

i say wowwwww thats nice
            i get some good insperation for the summer time
            alberto gorin
            known as gorin002

Comment

I know, it's tough putting that much effort into cleaning and knowing that in a couple weeks I am going to be driving through snow and slush and salt and sand! Oh well, its just that much easier to clean when it has a good wax on it.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');