• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultra-Safe Wheel Spoke Brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra-Safe Wheel Spoke Brush

1st off:
    where old clothes, this brush flings stuff everywhere! I think it could use more bristles too,
    All in all a very good tool, cleans effectivly and gets into tight places.
    A real time saver and recomended!
    VTEC: all the lag, none of the turbo

Re: Ultra-Safe Wheel Spoke Brush

2nd off:

I agree with gofastman. I would recommend wearing safety glasses. Stuff flys everywhere. I've had the brush for awhile now and haven't used it. The bristles felt to harsh for my chrome wheels. I've had a really hard time not scratching my chrome. Well, recently I bent one of my rims by hitting a curb. So I figured I would clean it up and use it for some decoration in my garage. I tried the brush out and it worked great. Didn't put any marks in the chrome at all. It even fit into the lug holes. Next time I see one at the store I'm going to buy a spare just in case anything would happen to mine.
    Scott

Comment

Re: Ultra-Safe Wheel Spoke Brush

I have had mine since they were introduced and never had a problem with scratching so no worries there. I use it with every wash and it really seems to be holding up well, it is looking a little rough but still works like a charm. I also want another for back up so next time I see one in the store its mine maybe even a couple of them.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');