• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interior protectant and a pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior protectant and a pc

I'm not about to be the first person to try this, therefore the question;

For a stubbborn scuff (not an actual deep, rough scratch) has anyone tried using a PC with four inch pad and an interior protectant to blend the scratch and the affected panel. The protectant has no abbrasives but a non-agressive four inch pad would be slightly abbrasive.

As it is, I have most of the scuff well masked-by NXT Tech Protect and will probably call it "good enough". This scuff is on the dash of my 2007 Dodge Hemi. It is only visible under certain light conditions. (And that's when I tend to look over at it.) The truck's not new any more. I've put 5,000 miles on it in five weeks. This scuff might be the first blemish to add to the truck's "character"

Tom

Re: Interior protectant and a pc

You would probably just end up with a bigger scuffed area.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Re: Interior protectant and a pc

It would make the area more shiney. Try a little bit of Soft Scrub from the home cleaning isle to blend it with the rest of the area. It leaves a nice matte finish.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');