• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New In Box Porter Cable $90!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New In Box Porter Cable $90!

I'm selling two New In Box Porter Cable 7336 Dual Action Polishers for $90 each (cash price). The boxes have never been opened and they still have their warranty cards, etc.

I'm located in North Orange County, California and would 'prefer' to sell these to someone local so I don't have to go through the hassle of shipping them. You're welcome to pick up from me directly or I can meet you somewhere locally or even deliver it if you're not too far away (within 5 miles of my house). If I have to ship this thing, you'll need to give me your zipcode so I can figure out a shipping cost + the price of a box, any packing materials, etc.

I may also be selling a brand New In the Box Cyclo dual head polisher for $200 cash (after Christmas), but I haven't yet made my mind up on this. This price is for the machine itself, which also includes a wrench, instructions and any warranty cards in the box. If you're interested in the Cyclo, please let me know and I'll keep your name handy.

Send me a PM if you want to buy the Porter Cable or if you're interested in the Cyclo.

Re: New In Box Porter Cable $90!

can i get a shipped price to Toronto, postal code L4S1T9 by USPS?
    BLINK Detailing
    Serving the GTA Area

Comment

Wow! I checked shipping costs to Toronto and it's VERY expensive! It's about $27 via USPS Global EMS (3 to 5 day delivery). If you pay by PayPal, then I'll have to add PayPal fees plus their cross border fees that they'll hit me with, so figure another $6.50 on top of this. This price also assumes that I can ship it in its factory box. So you'd be looking at $123.50 USD delivered (if I can ship to Canada in the factory box).

If I have to put this into another shipping box, then its weight will be increase and your shipping chage will climb to $29+, so you'd be looking at about $125.50+ plus the cost of a box & packing 'IF' I'm required to do this.

I'm not very experienced at international shipping, but I do know you might get hit with GST fees as well. I'd be glad to mark the item as a gift, etc, but I can't promise you won't get hit with some type of GST. Hopefully you can find one cheaper locally, but I'll be glad to ship this quickly upon receipt of a 'cleared' payment if you want to go through with this transaction. I do require you to be PayPal Verified and PayPal Confirmed if you pay by PayPal.

If you want to send me a Money Order, it would save you ~$6.50 in PayPal fees. If by chance you know of anybody here in Socal that's local to me, I'd be glad to drop if off to them if you want them to deal with the shipping. I can also get down to the Meguiar's facility in Irvine CA one evening if you know someone participating in one of their evening or Saturday classes that would ship it for you any cheaper. Please let me know either way.

Comment

If you will take $160 for two I will pick'em up tomorrow.
        Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

For anyone in the Indianapolis area I bought the pc 7336 yesterday at lowes for $59.95 at the westside beachway dr. store. they had 3 left. Now I need to figure what pads etc to purchase.
          Live like you're not afraid to die.Don't be scared, just enjoy your ride. Chris Ledoux RIP

PAUL SPARKS / Distinctive Auto Detailing
          317-513-4678

Comment

Hi Joe, they're both your's for that price if you're going to pay cash. Just don't offer any PoorBoy's product in trade

Comment

Let me know where and when. I will be there with CASH!
              Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66paul View Post
                For anyone in the Indianapolis area I bought the pc 7336 yesterday at lowes for $59.95 at the westside beachway dr. store. they had 3 left. Now I need to figure what pads etc to purchase.

Now why would you want to wreck this guys deal??

Comment

Joe, if you want them, they're yours. I PM'd you with my contact info. I stopped by your house and bought some Poorboys stuff from you a ways back just so I could try it out first hand for myself. Give me a call.

Comment

Where you the guy with the bad kneee?

Comment

It's actually a bad back / spinal injury that causes my legs not to function well, but yeah, I'm the guy with the braces on his legs. I also left a message on your business voice mail with my contact info incase your PM's were full.

Comment

Joe. I sent you another PM.

Comment

Superior Shine - There was no intention to wreck anyone's deal only intended to let members locally know what was available. At $59.95 plus sales tax and shipping and handleing it would be close to a wash on the two buffer deal. As I said there were only 3 left and I found out about this offer on this site. So I apoligize if offended anyone with this post and will just read and keep my trap shut from now on. Being new here I didn't mean to rain on anyone's parade.Sorry. And If gadsen would allow me ,I am traveling to southern calif in Jan and would be glad to take him out to dinner at his favorite resturant to make up for any problem that I may have caused.
                          Paul S.
                          Live like you're not afraid to die.Don't be scared, just enjoy your ride. Chris Ledoux RIP

PAUL SPARKS / Distinctive Auto Detailing
                          317-513-4678

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66paul View Post
                            Are you serious?????? I've never seen them that low!!!!!! At that price it becomes a relatively inexpensive Christmas present!

RamAirV1
                            2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
                            2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Somebody on "the other" site actually posted a scan of a Lowe's receipt for $59.95.

However, there seem to be only one or two Lowe's stores in the whole country with that pricing. I'm guessing it was a computer glitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');