• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ScratchX - Im a believer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScratchX - Im a believer

I had a tube of scratch x for a couple of months now along with some meguiar's applicator pads. Well long story short my friend has a black prelude that was keyed or something because it had a scratch, not that deep, but you could see it and just barely feel it. He found this out after we washed our cars with NXT Car Wash which again is another great product. Well after finding out about these key marks, he could not sleep all night. I brought in my scratch x and my applicator pads to work (we own a restaurant, he works for us) and we got to work after the lunch rush. He was skeptical at first and so I was I a bit. Well after much working and some pretty sore arms we got all the scratches out. He is now on the Meguiar's bandwagon like the rest of us and he is starting is collection with that bottle of scratch x and the two applicator pads I gave him. He also did me a favor because I had the old formula, this now gives me a chance to go out and buy the new stuff.

Thanks for reading
    Mayur
    2005 Toyota Camry LE Phantom Grey Pearl
    2001 Toyota Corolla LE Silverstream Opalescent
    1996 Lexus ES300 Ruby Pearl

Re: ScratchX - Im a believer

"Each one teach one"

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

He has seriously gotten bit by the Meguiar's bug. He just went out and bought two bottles of QD and a bunch of MF towels lol. And I thought I was the only one that went nuts about this stuff lol.

Comment

Nah, you're definitely not the only one. I think I'm going to have to open my own detailing business so I can write off all my Megs purchases as business expenses.
        "No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master." --Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by cornflake_81 View Post
          Nah, you're definitely not the only one. I think I'm going to have to open my own detailing business so I can write off all my Megs purchases as business expenses.
          Seriously lol. Ive already dropped around $300 and I still dont even have everything I need. I need to pick up a few things from the professional line and then I should be set for a while. Im hoping my buddy will get me some people because he said that if I can get those scratches out, he will deff tell all of his friends.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');