• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Stupid Question (stupid answers welcome)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Stupid Question (stupid answers welcome)

As you can tell I have never used a machine before. But the G100 will be my first go around when it gets here for Xmas!!! Anyways, I am curious as to whether or not it comes with the side handle that you screw in when in use. Some pictures have it, others do not. Is it an accessory or in the box?

Edit: It comes with one Im just a moron sometimes.
    Last edited by Whelan; Dec 20, 2006, 08:10 AM. Reason: Im dumb

Re: Last Stupid Question (stupid answers welcome)

As long as you know....
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

LOL. The reason you don't see it in some pictures is because some people prefer not to use it. I personally think it gets in the way and I seem to have more control over the PC with just putting my hand on the top of it.

Don't worry, your question isn't any stupider than some of mine.
      Lydia's Mobile Detailing
      Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
      2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

Believe it or not, some cars have curves to their body panels just in the right shape that you could be working around the car and find yourself in a position where the handle is coming close to the paint and potentially even touching it. If you use the handle, just be conscience of this as you work on your car for the first time and get to know the shape of the panels from the perspective of machine cleaning and polishing them.
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I probably will be switching from handle to no handle depending. When geting the roof and hood i will be using the handle, but on the sides and the rear hatch (which is going to be a pain) I will go handleless.

Thanks again.

Comment

It's amazing...you can even switch the handle to either side based on preference!
            Matt
            2007 Lexus RX350
            1998 Acura Integra

Comment

Does a hotdog ALWAYS come in a bun? Is reality the perceptions of one's views broadcast into one's surroundings? Is the sky blue or is it every color BUT blue. If a tree falls in a forrest, and nobody is around to hear it, does it even make sound?

The chicken, the egg: which came first? Some times I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't. Great taste, less filling? Did Al Gore really create the internet? Did George Bush really create all the hurricanes? How many licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll lollipop (it isn't three, as I have had to visit the dentist 15 times for chipped teeth following that stupid owl's directions)
              Let's make all of the cars shiny!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');