• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tire dressing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tire dressing

Which do you prefer because i heard that different dressings give you different results. Can you post some pics?
    Don't forget to rev em high 2005 infiniti fx45, 2005 subaru outback sport se
    2000 ford ranger xlt, 2006 nissan maxima se

Re: tire dressing

I prefer Gold Class Endurance High Gloss right now because it lasts quite long and it is good up to the weather. I want to try out the new one that just came out in the summer time, Hot Shine High Gloss Tire Gel. I personally prefer gels, just alot easier to work with. Sorry no pics.
    2005 Toyota Camry LE Phantom Grey Pearl
    2001 Toyota Corolla LE Silverstream Opalescent
    1996 Lexus ES300 Ruby Pearl

Comment

Originally posted by SUBARU WRX View Post
      Which do you prefer because i heard that different dressings give you different results. Can you post some pics?

Here are 4 different products on my tires:
      Here is the post if you want to read a little more: Tire Dressing Test - 56K warning! I really would like to do another test with additional dressings just haven't gotten around to it. I had planned on doing it sometime ago but just got to busy.

---------

All Season Dressing:

Here is the post if you want to read a little more: All Season Dressing - This stuff rocks!

All Season Dressing tops my list of tire dressings!
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

woww nice
        alberto gorin
        known as gorin002

Comment

I agree, ASD is the bomb! I use it on tires, wheel wells and plastic body cladding to it looks awesome! I won't use anything else now. Check out the pic, quality isn't that great but it gives you the general idea.

Mike

Extreme Clean Auto Detailing
          ...taking auto detailing to the Extreme!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');