• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 fl. oz packs ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 fl. oz packs ...

... I originally sent this to Mike, but he suggested I post it here ...

Regarding the Meguiar's 1 fl. oz. Sample/Promo Packages i.e. Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner or NXT Generation Tech Wax.

Don't know if Meguiar's produces enough of these in their different product types to make this possible, but I was wondering if these packets could be available for sale, give aways or even a minimal handling and shipping charge to MOL members in order to try out different products.

For example, we read a lot about what soaps might work better i.e. GC Car Wash, NXT Generation Car Wash, Soft Gel Car Wash, Deep Crystal Car Wash, High Tech Wash, etc. We are encouraged to try out different products and find out what works best for us, but I know in my case, it would take me a long time to go through 5+ of the smallest bottles of Meguiar's car washes in order to determine what I felt I liked the most. If most of these different products were available in the small packets in categories such as Wash, Wax, Trim Protectant, etc., we could try them in smaller quantities in a more reasonable time frame and without having to go out and spend $25-$75 per product type in order to determine what we liked best.

As always, looking forward to your response, but would also like to take this opportunity to wish you and yours, all the folks at Meguiar's and our MOL members a Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah!
    Jezroj
    Sunnyside, California

Re: 1 fl. oz packs ...

I haven't seen these around lately but I bought some Gold Class Endurance in a sample pack and it sold me on the product in the larger bottle, so... they do work!
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

yeah that would make things so much easyer and so much better then risking not liking a product. i was at biglots one day and i believe i saw a goldclass shampo and conditioner sample
      - INKO'S

~ What White Tea Taste Like

Comment

I like the idea.
        Scott

Comment

I saw some Plastx in a 1oz baggie. I think it was called the "clear plastic restore kit" or something along those lines. I have hundreds of those gold class wax packages.
          Patrick Yu
          2003 Honda Accord
          2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');