• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i`m in love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i`m in love

But this time it`s in the G-100.
    A few weeks ago i received my G-100,and the DVD (how to ......)
    After i`ve seen the dvd several times,i was ready for some action to day and so it was.
    I started by washing my car,and decided to do a test spot only,just one panel.
    After i`ve read so much about people dont get the machine to work the way they want i`ve prety much got insecure on my skills with the machine,but now it was time to try.
    So it was 1-2-3 and the #80 was on the pad,the pad on my pait and start..............but.......but......but.....the machine was working just perfect.
    No jumping around,no nothing. It was just AMAZING.

So now i cant wait until spring and do the rest of the car
    Detailing cars is a form of art. Most appreciate it, few possess the required skill and even fewer understand it.

Re: i`m in love

Congrats, just got mine today so I can't wait to use it.

Comment

Great machine isn't it! You will really enjoy it, post some photos and keep us posted!
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by gb387 View Post
        Great machine isn't it! You will really enjoy it, post some photos and keep us posted!
        same from me
        alberto gorin
        known as gorin002

Comment

I love that PC! Easy, easy, easy to use!
          2015 Fiat 500 Abarth.
          2011 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V using AMSOIL synthetics. Best 1/4 mile: 14.959 (sold)

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');