• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brush for cleaning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brush for cleaning?

In the video there is a quick spot on continuously cleaning the pad while using. The guy turns over the polisher (Im assuming on a lower speed) and takes a small wire brush to it and gently pulls it from center to the edge and it removes the build up of old polish. Very ingenious and I have a small brass bristle brush. Im assuming the same thing can be done as long as I hold it right and do not push to hard thus ripping the foam on my 8006 pad.

Re: Brush for cleaning?

Use a plastic brush and you really don't need to push that hard. Watch out for the spin off though...best thing is to tape a towel or newspaper in a corner and aim the spin off into the towel/newspaper.
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth.
    2011 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V using AMSOIL synthetics. Best 1/4 mile: 14.959 (sold)

Comment

i have plastic bristles too so great! I will watch out for the spin off.

Comment

I use a nylon brush. Just go to a store and head towards the bathroom cleaning isle. You'll find a good number of brushes that will do the job.
        Matt
        2007 Lexus RX350
        1998 Acura Integra

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');