• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ColorX vs M66

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ColorX vs M66

I'm planning to work on my friend's car this weekend and would like a one step product to save me time. I hear many good things about ColorX but I have some M66 on my shelf and I heard that M66 is the professional version of Color X. I will be using a DA polisher to accomplish the job.

Would I be ok using M66 or do I need to get a bottle of ColorX? Thanks.

Re: ColorX vs M66

I belive #66 is a bit stonger of the two, esp if you need some extra cleaning ability. If you already have the #66, just use it.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Remember, how aggressive a product is, is in part determined by how you apply it, M66 can be gentle, (apply it gently), or aggressive, apply it with a wool pad on a rotary buffer).

Very versatile product, you'll be fine using it for this project.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I have to agree with Mike Phillips. I use #66 with an DA on most dailydrivers I detail, and have never had a complaint. Get a gallon

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');