• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailer in Northern NJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailer in Northern NJ?

I am looking for as detailer in Northern NJ to detail my sister's Jeep Liberty. I know, I know -- I should do it myself. Unfortunately, I've been bogged down with work so I have been unable to devote my time to it. Doing my car is a different story since I keep it clean anyway and it never takes long.

The exterior of her car is in fine shape, so it would need a simple polish and wax. The interior is where she'd like to see improvement. She spilled coffee on one of the seats and let it dry for quite some time. She then tried to clean it and some other spots on the rest of the seats with a laundry detergent and it did nothing, but made the the outline of the stain a little more visible. It probably just needs a deep steam cleaning since my attempt with my carpet and upholstery cleaner and a brush didn't do much. Otherwise, it just needs a nice sprucing up on the inside -- nothing major.

Wondering if there are any detailers in the area that participate on this board or someone who has used said detailer. Thanks for the help.
    - Brian
    2006 Acura TSX with Navi
    Past: 1997 Honda Accord LX
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');