• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Jeeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jeeps

Ive been on Christmas break, and with the Global warming, I decided to wash all the Jeeps.

The paint on the Inferno Grand is in AWSOME condition! I cannot believe it didnt come with DISO!! Its the first time Ive seen a vehicle in person that doesnt have swirls. Its a weird feeling really. I could make my libby look like that with #80, but Im to lazy.

Used Megs ASD on the cladding. Seems to look purty good. I put it on kinda heavy, let it sit, then wet back over it with a clean cloth to remove the excess.

Heres a old pic of my Bros jeep, just so you can see all 4 of them.. He moved away from home, or I would get his in the group pic..

Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
    Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Re: The Jeeps

What the heck is up with that, clean Jeeps. Those things are supposed to be so covered in mud you can't tell what color they are. They look really nice. I love that Inferno color, I don't like bright red and that's just right. Didn't you have chrome wheels on the KJ before? I like the black ones too, just wondering. A job well done, well actually 3 jobs well done.
    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
      What the heck is up with that, clean Jeeps. Those things are supposed to be so covered in mud you can't tell what color they are. They look really nice. I love that Inferno color, I don't like bright red and that's just right. Didn't you have chrome wheels on the KJ before? I like the black ones too, just wondering. A job well done, well actually 3 jobs well done.
      Yup, I have a set of chromes and black wheels. I use those for offroad and then Ill put the chromes on when I feel like it. I fell in love with the black rims and dont like taking them off!
      Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
      Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Love the inferno color, love it, love it......
        They all look nice, but it seems like the green one can get more shinny with some work (or It's the picture ??)...
        Women wear shinny, men drive it...
        Click on link to see signature picture:
        http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...a/500/Tano.jpg

Comment

All look great! With all those jeeps you really don't need a driveway do you!?!?

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Nice family you there!!

Jeeps look great! Especially the inferno red.....awesome!
            Black 2005 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 Hemi
            Crystal White Pearl 2016 Mazda CX-5
            "People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care"

Comment

oooh nive nice nice your lucky
              alberto gorin
              known as gorin002

Comment

The color on that WK is definitely impressive. Great job! Great job on all three.... Now you just need a Wrangler or a CJ to add to your Jeep family!

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');