• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal www.Acura-CL.com Detailing Day - Dec. 4th, 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal www.Acura-CL.com Detailing Day - Dec. 4th, 2004

On December 4th, 2004 Meguiar’s will proudly host a hands-on detailing “How-To” class for Meguiar’s On-line members here at our Irvine location.

Donuts and coffee will be served at 8:30am with class starting at 9:00am sharp. and continuing until the last man standing. Pictures of the event will be posted to Meguiar’s online discussion forum under the Detail Days at Meguiar’s.

This hands-on how-to class will cover both the basics of detailing as well as some advanced techniques and procedures for detailing every inch of your car or truck. Hands-on demonstrations include how to take your finish to it's maximum potential.

Topics include,

* Meguiar’s 5-step paint care cycle
    * Meguiar’s Consumer line of products including the new NXT Generation line of products
    * Meguiar’s Professional line, including, Nikken Finishing papers, Compounds, Cleaner/Polishes, Pure Polishes, and Paint Protectants, as well as using Meguiar’s foam pad technology.
    * Techniques for using your hands, rotary buffers and the Porter Cable Dual-Action Polisher will be discussed and demonstrated.

Each attendee will receive a Meguiar’s gift bag for attending. You are encouraged to bring your car or truck, and if you have any isolated defects, such as an isolated scratch in your hood, door, or other panel, we will do our best to massage it out using Meguiar's Unigrit Finishing papers, diminishing abrasives compounds and cleaner/polishes and Meguiar’s Soft Buff foam pad technology.

If you would like to attend the acura-cl.com Open Class Detail Day at Meguiar’s in Irvine, CA, or for more information, please contact me (Scott aka CLpower) via PM should you have any questions or if you would like to add your name to the list.

Spaces are limited to 30 cars/trucks and one person per ride. (This is due to limited space in the classroom.)

Meguiar’s address for Mapquest Driving Directions
    Meguiar’s Inc
    17991 Mitchell South
    Irvine, CA 92614

for more information feel free to email me

scott_tomkins@hotmail.com

or PM me
    Last edited by HotRodGuy; Jul 12, 2004, 02:57 PM.
    Chopped 55 Suburban
    99 3.0 CL
    Family cars:
    1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert
    48 Merc Woody - a true sleeper
    New project: 67 Sunbeam Tiger
    Newest project: 66 Mustang Vert

Who has signed up so far!

1) CLpower (HotRodGuy) Scott
    2) 99CL
    3) ShinyblueCLS
    4) bobbydoedoe
    5) Allen Jr
    6) Brianlin87
    7) Farberstyle
    8) xjdmb16a2six
    9) Kev
    10) ju5tchi11in ( Roberto)
    11) Tom
    12) Pooky (Jay)
    13) allmotor_2000
    14) NiteQwill (Dustin)
    15) blxmjx (Arnold)
    16) goldmember (Raj)
    17) Andy 350Z
    18) Will buddy #1
    19) Will buddy #2
    20) Dan
    21) 97acura3.0CL
    22) 98AcuraCLpimp
    Last edited by HotRodGuy; Oct 5, 2004, 08:42 AM.
    Chopped 55 Suburban
    99 3.0 CL
    Family cars:
    1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert
    48 Merc Woody - a true sleeper
    New project: 67 Sunbeam Tiger
    Newest project: 66 Mustang Vert

Comment

put me down for the class
      j0hn

Comment

Is this class for online members or only people with Acura CL's?? If it's for online members, put me down please.

Henry

Comment

add me too scott
          thnx scott

-alex

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');