• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please define Arm Speed....!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please define Arm Speed....!

I've been reading the forums about using the pc with various products and I keep seeing references to 'Arm Speed'. What exactly is slow arm speed, medium arm speed, etc??

Thanks for the help.

Re: Please define Arm Speed....!

It refers to how fast you're moving the polisher over the surface, or how fast you're using your arms to move the polisher over the surface, thus arm speed.

For what it's worth, most people move the polisher over the surface too fast and it's easy to do because it feels natural to get the polisher moving. Problem is, the dual action polisher is so gentle that if you move it quickly over the surface it won't do anything, as it won't remove defects as in it won't remove paint.

Does that make sense?
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks for the response Mike. I probably should have stated my question differently. I understand the concept of 'arm speed' but when you say 'slow arm speed' are you, for example, moving the pc 1 inch per second, 3 in per second, etc?

Thanks for the help

Comment

FYI "ElectronMan" there is a great DVD out called "HOW -TO USE THE PC FOR SHOWCAR RESULTS" starring Mike. I received mine last week and it is worth time and money to view and own. Mike actually shows what he means by arm speed. Check out www.showcargarage.com. Good luck
        Keep Smilin' .....
        Fred
        "Every day is a great day; some just better than others"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');