• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar’s History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar’s History

Could you tell me the dates when Meguiar’s first manufactured a car care wax/polish, and their foam pads.

From what I understand they have been manufacturing foam pads for longer than anyone else, and therefore have the most experience of foam pads for rotary polishers

Experience unshared; is knowledge wasted…/ Jon
    justadumbarchitect * so I question everything *
    ~ Providing unbiased advice that Professional and Enthusiast Detailer’s Trust ~ Blog – http://togwt1980.blogspot.com

The "Wooless Wonder" was introduced in 1965

There is an article I wrote on my homepage, but due to the recent and fatal disk drive crash, www.showcargarage.com is not up.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

To add to what Mike says...

Our first "car care" product was in the late 20's.

Mike
      Mike Pennington
      Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
      Meguiar's, Inc.
      800-854-8073
      mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

While talking history, when was Meguiar's first car wash shampoo released? What did people use before that? I'm a (relatively) youngin

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips

There is an article I wrote on my homepage, but due to the recent and fatal disk drive crash, www.showcargarage.com is not up.

Mike [/B]
          Mike, I tried to sign in at SCG, but my name was not recognized

Are all of my posts gone too?
          r. b.

Comment

When was Meguiars 1-16-C made and was it Meguiars first cleaner- wax ? When did #3 and #7 come out? What year did Meguiar go from furniture care products to car care products?

Comment

I see first car care date was already answered.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');