• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hyper Wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyper Wash

Hi everyone,

I would like to give my two cents about this product as it is the first time that I have used it. I wanted to try this wash shampoo for a while but could not justify 20 dollar for one gallon in case I did not like it. All I can say is WOW this is a great shampoo Very rich and long lasting foam with very good lubricity. I got a sample bottle from ADS to tryout so I filled a bucket with about 4 gallons of water and poured in about 3/4 to one ounce of the hyper wash then hit the bucket with the hose to mix in the shampoo and like I said I was rewarded with very rich suds that lasted for the entire wash of my 99 F150 including wheels and tires.

Andrew
    2013 Race Red F-150 SCREW

Re: Hyper Wash

Thanks for sharing your real-life experience so that others will know what to expect. Hyper-Wash is a very high sudsing cleaning soap, the suds won't let you down.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: Hyper Wash

I'll have to try some. Thanks.
      Watch your pennies and your dollars will take care of themself.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');