• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QD with #80?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QD with #80?

Hi y'all,
    The other day when I was detailing a Prelude I was having trouble with #80 going to a dry buff way too quickly. I would do the passes in one direction, and by the time I started trying to do passes perpendicular to the first, I would be to a dry buff. I used the same technique that I've always used without any problems, but for some reason it just didn't work that day. I was buffing an area about 1 foot by 2 feet, or at the most 2 feet by 2 feet, and it wasn't a particularly warm or dry day so I don't really understand why it was doing that. Anyways, my question was, is it OK to just spray a little bit of QD on the pad or paint when it's going to a dry buff after only one pass? I did it that day and it seemed to work fine, but I wanted to see if it's actually a recommended, or at least an OK thing to do. Thanks!
    Lydia's Mobile Detailing
    Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
    2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Re: QD with #80?

Yes.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: QD with #80?