• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your profession?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's your profession?

Engineering student in the University of British Columbia, I detail on the weekends.

Comment

UBC Alum here as well. Major in Accounting and Finance.

The Engineering Department Buildings between East Mall and Main Mall is an awesome place for car photoshoot The urban building designs look very finlandish and swedish.

Comment

Transport coordinator but hopefully in Noveber full time detailer

Comment

Network technician

Comment

I work with Geographic Information Systems (GIS). GIS is a computer-based tool for mapping and analizing things that exist, or events that happen on the earth. A GPS unit is one application using GIS, but I work mostly with natural resource management.

I started out as a Cartographer for the military, and no, that's not the study of "Cars". I started studying cars (car care) about a year ago, after finding this forum !!

Comment

student at SUNY Oswego studying to be a high school Technology teacher. Have had my detailing business since my senior year in high school and I plan on deetailing cars as a side job for a long time. worked for my neighbor doing body work this past summer so that will help for those things that just wont buff out

Comment

Originally posted by the_invisible View Post
                UBC Alum here as well. Major in Accounting and Finance.

The Engineering Department Buildings between East Mall and Main Mall is an awesome place for car photoshoot The urban building designs look very finlandish and swedish.

Wow! I thought you weren't even in Vancouver!

Well glad to know I even got a fellow school mate in this forum

and I would go take pictures but seeing cars stuck at the same spot for 5 mins letting students walk by just makes me more scared to drive on campus. (except to the parking lots near the main streets )

Comment

Engineering Systems Manager (IT) for Doosan Light Equipment.
                  Dans Tech Reviews | Wii Shopper

Comment

Aerospace Finance & Estimating.
                    Brad Mower
                    SLC, UT

Comment

I was a train driver for about 12 years,or engineman if you prefer.

Was at school earlier this year for a diploma in mechanical engineering.

Don't know where I go from here?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie6th View Post
                        ...Was at school earlier this year for a diploma in mechanical engineering.

Fiat's coming to the US. I would think an Italian ME who's fluent in English would be quite an asset on either side of the pond. (Or to other international manufacturing companies.)

pc.

Comment

Originally posted by the other pc View Post
                          Fiat's coming to the US. I would think an Italian ME who's fluent in English would be quite an asset on either side of the pond. (Or to other international manufacturing companies.)

pc.
                          They'd probably boot me out after an hour.

The newer stuff is quite nice looking though.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie6th View Post
                            I was a train driver for about 12 years,or engineman if you prefer.

Was at school earlier this year for a diploma in mechanical engineering.

Meguiars US
                            would love to have u there
                            it only takes a little patience and plenty of PASSION!!

detailing blog

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com

Comment

I work at Menards as a full time outside yard employee. I can tell you most anything about that place! Lots of hours.

But now i'm Deployed as most of you know in Kuwait until august or so of next year
                              Click for more pictures of my tC

Comment

I work as a claims adjuster out of my house. I handle property and casualty claims. Part of my job requires me to write up damaged vehicles. Working from my house gives me the opportunity to work on my vehicles during short breaks during the day.

I have a 2006 F150 that pretty much just sits in the garage as I have a company car with free gas. I detail and detail and detail the truck and it seldom leaves the garage.

Sorry... live in Salt Lake City, UT.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');