• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difference #40 - Quick interior detailer - Hyper dressing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference #40 - Quick interior detailer - Hyper dressing

Hi folks,

my bottle of QID is down, so I have to get some new. Whats the difference between these items and wahts the best for interior detailing?

Re: Difference #40 - Quick interior detailer - Hyper dressing

Quick Interior Detailer is more a cleaner than a protectant, there is very little UV protection. QID does leave a very nice look (IMO), kind of a nice new car look.

Hyper Dressing is great if you need lots of dressing, you have to buy it in the gallon size and it can be diluted to customize the look you are after(high gloss, med gloss, and so on). Not sure how the UV protection works here, if the different dilution levels changes the UV protection. Very versatile, looks great under the hood, wheel wells and so on. The initial cost is more but once diluted its more economical.

#40 is a favorite of many on MOL seems like a 'goto' product for interiors, I have yet to use it but in the photos I have seen it really leaves a nice looking finish and provides UV protection.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Nice answer Brandon.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks for your answer. I will try both, #40 and hyper dressing.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');