• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Class - January 27th 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Class - January 27th 2007

Open Class at Meguiar's January 27th, 2007!

Coffee will be hot and donuts will be fresh and delicious!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Open Class - January 27th 2007

Hi Mike, I wish I could be there......
    Maybe next time..
    have fun people...You'll learn a lot...
    Women wear shinny, men drive it...
    Click on link to see signature picture:
    http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...a/500/Tano.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by El Tano View Post
      Hi Mike, I wish I could be there......
      Maybe next time..
      have fun people...You'll learn a lot...
      At least your in Cali. Im stuck looking at the pictures You have a nice camry btw. I know for sure your on TN
      2005 Toyota Camry LE Phantom Grey Pearl
      2001 Toyota Corolla LE Silverstream Opalescent
      1996 Lexus ES300 Ruby Pearl

Comment

A Big Thank You! to every one that attended today, you were a SUPER CLASS!

Time to close down the garage and head for home!
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Hey Mike,

Great class today, My dad and I really learned a lot about the Meguiar's name and products. You are great teacher and have really put your heart into the class and it really does show! My dad is amazed at how much work we as car enthusiasts do to get the results we do.

Thanks for the great class!!

P.S. What was the gentlemens name that took our orders, I thought of a few other things to order!
          Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by lilblkblt04 View Post
            P.S. What was the gentlemens name that took our orders, I thought of a few other things to order!
            Ash Erickson
            Meguiar's Customer Care Center
            aerickson@meguiars.com
            800-854-8073 EXT 165
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

A great class as always, there's always something new to learn, THANKS Mike, for giving us the chance to learn the true art of paint polishing

-Brad
              -Brad
              Shine Masters Pasadena, CA
              shine-masters.com

Comment

Mike, Every once ina while I am fortunate to me a consumate professional in his field, which is you. Your instruction was so complete, direct, and heartfelt , I knew right away that you truely love what you do. The Meguiars Brass would benifit greatly if they would find a top position in R and D for you. Anyone that loves what they do as much as you could surely develope some new inovative products for this industry. As a former touring professional (Golf) I had the opertunity to work with major club makers and too many times there was no passion in product developement. TOO much control by the bean counters instead of finding someone to go outside the box to develope something new that could set the industry on it ear. You have that love that desire to help those that enjoy this hobby/ job. I drove 250 mi to take this class . I would drive a 1000 mi in a heartbeat just to learn more from you. I thanked god for the opertunity to meet you. You opened my inner eyes so I could see . May god bless you each and every day. BRADLEY

Comment

Mike,

In the picture where several are huddled around that black hood are the products on the towel ScratchX, NXT liquid, and Deep Crystal System Paint cleaner is that correct. My reason for asking is that I have tried ScratchX on my TR MkV GTI and while it did do something I was expecting something a lot more dramatic. I contribute this to operator error so it may be worth 3 tanks of gas to drive to Irvine to see how it should be done.

One unrelated question, is Meguiars doing anything with the ‘Good-Guys’ this year in Pleasanton, Ca? If I don’t have to burn three tanks of gas why should I.
                  ---
                  Ignorance can be overcome but stupid lasts forever !

Comment

thanks Mike for the class! every moment of the day there was great! you are a huge asest to the company!
                    thanks again,
                    TA Manny

Comment

Hi Mike, I had a great time at the class saturday. Lots of valuable information to consume. You're a great instructor. It's a blessing to find
                      someone that is enthusiastic and compassionate in what he does. I like
                      to try different products. I will say, Mequiar does have a quality product.
                      I enjoy using it. I did appreciate your hospitality of food and products that were given. You're a great person and asset to the Mequiar's
                      company. Thanks again. TJazz (Tito).

Comment

Hi Mike,

I had a great time at the class on saturday. There was a lot of valuable information to consume. I do like to try different car care products. Mequiar does have a quality product. It's a blessing to have someone that is enthusiastic as well as compasionate in what he does. I appreciated the
                        hospitality of food and products that were given. You're a great instructor and asset to the Mequiar's Company. Thanks again.
                        TJAZZ (Tito)

Comment

Hey Mike thanks for the great class, I agree with all the above.

I found out the downside of having the demo car is you have to finish the rest of the car by yourself, boy are my arms tired. It makes me wonder how many times have you got a call or email the next day saying “Hey Mike, where do I get that buffer??”

And yes the pizza was great too!

Jon

Comment

The class was fantastic! Thanks Mike for sharing your skills and wisdom with my son and I. Your instruction will last for generations!

I was the opposite about the Dual Action Polisher. I purchased it and didn't know what to do with it. The class answered my questions about it's use and what pads to buy. I saved money with an offered discount on products at the end of the class. I can't wait for the product to arrive so I can get busy.

The time went by so fast. I couldn't believe it was time for lunch. The food was great but the class and knowledge learned was even better!

Thanks again Mike!

Michael & Brandon Allen

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');