• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Leather Cleaner/Conditioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Leather Cleaner/Conditioner

I just bought the NXT Protectant and I love it! By far the best protectant out there because it is not very shiny (which always looks artificial) and it is non-greasy. In fact, the interior plastic squeaks AFTER application!

I'd love to see a similar product for leather. I've used the GC Leather Cleaner/Conditioner on some leather furniture I have. And it works well, but it is kinda greasy feeling for a day or two. A dry NXT product would be great!!

Great Idea, so what do you think, Mike? Maybe another 2 step cleaner and conditioner, with great smell. Only it will be really appreciated if it will not have that artificial shine.

Comment

Great Idea, so what do you think, Mike? Maybe another 2 step cleaner and conditioner, with great smell. Only it will be really appreciated if it will not have that artificial shine.

Comment

Yeah, Meguiar's hardly makes anything for leather! Just Gold Class Cleaner/Conditioner, Aloe Cleaner, Aloe Conditioner, Medallion Premium Leather Care, Gold Class Rich Leather Spray, Leather Wipes, Gold Class Rich Leather Foam, Detailer Leather Cleaner and Conditioner... And that's practically it! Where's the NXT leather stuff!
        1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
        2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
        1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');