• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me, I'm obsessed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me, I'm obsessed!

I went to O'reillys today to get another water magnet which would make that 4 WM that I have(LOVE THESE THINGS!) Anyway, they had the NXT glass cleaner, NXT dash protectant, and #40!! BUT!! I already have IG glass cleaner and Natural Shine protectant for the dash which I have NO complaints about. I wanted to buy all of them!

Would I benefit anything by getting the #40, or the NXT dash protectant, or the NXT glass cleaner? Ive heard good things about that #40, and the smell was awesome! It looks like its been sitting on the shelf for some time though. Not to sure if its been there for months, or years.
    Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
    Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Re: Please help me, I'm obsessed!

NXT Class Cleaner is much better than IG imo, but I dont really like the smell of it so I switched to the detailer line glass cleaner which smells great and works even better...

havent tried the 40 or dash protectant though...
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

I bought some #40 at work. I'm almost certain it had been on the shelf for a while. I also had it in my truck one night when it got below freezing. Still works great, even though it did not freeze. I like it and use it on anything rubber or hard plastic. It works great as a wipe on for tires and exterior black molding. I dont mind the smell, but I try to use rubber gloves if I'm using it extensively. Otherwise, it stays on your skin for a while and I have a tendancy to get burned out on the smell. Great dressing.

Comment

You should also check out Meguiar's Natural Shine for the interior vinyl and rubber. Its my favorite!
        Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
        Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

I love #40...its become my go-to product for all things rubber/plastic. Some people don't like the smell, but its become a pleasant familiarity for me.
          "No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master." --Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidBlack View Post
            You should also check out Meguiar's Natural Shine for the interior vinyl and rubber. Its my favorite!
            Read my first post again.

Thanks a bunch for the tips guys. I guess another trip to Oreillys is in the future.

Also, I saw some new Megs products at advance auto parts!

Megs mag cleaner, quick out, QD in a can, and the clay kit that includes two clay bars along with a MF, small bottle of cleaner wax, and a bottle of QD!!! I would of gotten it, but it was $18...

Comment

You only have 4 Water Magents... I just counted 6 in my towel caddy, and I'm sure I have another 4 or 5 in my backup bin.
              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
                You only have 4 Water Magents... I just counted 6 in my towel caddy, and I'm sure I have another 4 or 5 in my backup bin.
                College kid+$8per towel=Bad.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');