• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal Dyno Day & Car Show GRAND OPENING REV'D UP KUSTOMZ 2-18-07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Dyno Day & Car Show GRAND OPENING REV'D UP KUSTOMZ 2-18-07

I just wanted to invited everyone to my new shop "REVD UP KUSTOMZ" official Grand Opening... FEBUARY 18th, 2007. I changed it from the original date.

If, you are interested in participating in any of the contests, or have any questions, please contact me to sign up at ahyatt33@earthlink.net

Check out our myspace page at www.myspace.com/revdupkustomz

Pass this on to your friends. You do not want to miss this event. So mark your calendars! Hope to see everyone there!

We are expecting a lot of people already and it should be a great turn out

REVD UP KUSTOMZ
    9670 Waples Street
    San Diego, CA 92121

This place is a 16,000 sq ft facility that will be offering quality performance work, tuning, custom fabrication and parts for Cars and Bikes

ALSO JOIN US AT OUR OFFICIAL AFTER PARTY AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES

P.S.
    There is employment opportunities also at this time. So, if you are interested in being in this scene. Give me a ring. Both Guys and Girls! This is more then your normal car shop! This is a life style!
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');